Friday, 2 April 2010

It's been ages since I really posted on this blog. I can feel my privacy being compromised over at the other blog, I guess. Too many people who weren't supposed to know the blog knows it, so yeah; back here!

Actually what's with this privacy thing? I just don't understand. I mean like it seems kinda like a douchebag imposing privacy settings and stuff. Well, I stopped blogging on this blog the other time cause my dad knew the address here and was reading stuff I do not want him to read. Guess he no longer does it given the long period I've stopped blogging here.

Another reason for coming back to this blog is because many of my friends know this blog, and not the other one. And perhaps she doesn't know this one, which gives me the space I want. I've written lots of stuff there, and when I looked back at the entries, there were just filled with the "Eeeeeee" feeling. lol. I was sometimes asking myself, "what the hell are you writing?? It's so embarassing!" This the url itself already sounds weird in the first place.

So much homework to do! With like 8 Geog lorms questions waiting for me, I don't wanna do man! :p Anyway, I'll be heading down to school tomorrow for some chem/poa lessons. And chinese tuition from 4-6. Tomorrow's gonna be busy; just wasted today stonning at the computer and sleeping. : ((( And I didn't go church like yesterday night and this morning.. Tskk.