Sunday, 30 March 2008
8:57 pm: Aww...Sleepy today...
Today I felt sleepy thanks to that stupid fun o rama yesterday. Yesterday, I woke up at 6am and slept at 12am. So tired. Then today late 10minutes for church... Luckily my father in genting or I will be even more late :( coming maybe at 10:30am. After church today, then had lunch in church today. Then went to my paternal grandmother's house. After I went there, I slept all the way from maybe about 1:30pm to dinner time about 6pm. Then after dinner, went "walk walk" around my grandmother's house. Then my auntie ask me buy milk powder drink cause I have gastric sometimes. So tomorrow after school I am going to buy milk. But the problem is, i I hate drinking milk. The taste of it makes me sick. Have to drink with some Milo (that weird taste again but still better than drinking milk alone). Now come home liao lor. Just finishing up the remaining homework while listening to Chinese music (王心凌). After that if I got time then watch some Taiwan drama. If not then sleep. Must not play maple too often already. Exam coming le. Today last day of the month, got allowance le^^, which means one step nearer to getting a laptop! So excited and at the same time worried. Whenever I haven't finish my homework, there is this burden that doesn't allow me to sleep peacefully. Dunno why, but lucky. Done Chinese letter writing in 20mins on Friday. I love doing Chinese compo, Chinese letter writing, and all those Chinese assignments la. It's just so fun doing it. EASY and won't get bored too easily. Although I feel like sleeping now, but I will finish homework then sleep. Wish all reading have a good week ahead.Cephas
Labels: Account of the day