Tuesday, 25 March 2008
6:59 pm: One of my worst days of the week
Today is one of my worst days of the week. The other one being monday. Why today is the worst? I'll tell you the truth. After school today which ends at 2:05pm, shortly after lunch, at 2:30pm, we were forced to watch a movie complusary for social studies. It's about some war going on in Africa. I really don't understand what the heck does this movie got to do with social studies. After the movie ended, attendence was taken. Luckly I was there, or else there'll be trouble tomorrow. Then after watching that "african movie", which is about 4:30pm, I went for CCA till 5:30pm. You know what? The people in CCA is also watching movies too! I watch that lame african movie already half dead already and now they are watching this dunno what movie that got to do with the European history. I was so sian that I nearly fell asleep. After the movie, I went home very tired, now just bath finish, geting ready to do some physics (which I hate) and also wanting to watch some chinese dramas t0o (taiwan ones:P). Ok, I'll be back on the next update later. CyeasCephas
Labels: Account of the day