Monday, 24 March 2008

7:05 pm: Yesterday and Today's BAD and GOOD times

Wooh!... Yesterday was quite relaxed day. Woke up then went church. It was quite a pleasant day but it is just that one thing that really got me pissed off. My brother. He "kao peh" the whole day la. Bloody hell him. He basically scolded anyone who made him angry. On Saturday evening, while having dinner outside, my father was like playing with him la... Then my father teased him that his new haircut looked like a toilet seat cover... Then he not happy, so call my father nicknames. Then they continued playing. Then me and my sister felt they were very noisy. So my sister started with: "shut up la toilet seat cover". Then my brother cried a bit and complain to my mother. Then yesterday, at lunch, he was complaining about seating arrangements (which I really dint border) but it's kind of noisy. That made me mad at him. After lunch at united square, we went to the car and headed towards my paternal grandmother's house at Bishan. After reaching, in one of the rooms of my grandmother's house, my father and brother started playing again!!! and I was on the bed. So they got noisy again so I asked him to shut up. So he responded with a "you shut up 1st". So I got mad and started calling him toilet seat cover, spider and oil tank with eight legs (he's a bit fat). So he started crying and started to insult me "skinny pig". So I told him that being skinny is better than being fat. I told him that fat people are clumsy and falls down when walking. So he got even angry. So I went out of the room to my watch television in the hall. And my sister even told me that he talked bad things behind my back. Trying to threaten me to tell my mother I on computer on weekdays. I was really thinking, I could always easily get him is trouble by saying "When I reached home, he switched on my computer without my permission and is playing maple story and his homework is not done" to get him into deeper shit. I pondered over it later on and decided not to say anything as long as he keeps his mouth shut. As for today, it's a normal school day, but I had Chinese composition test today. It's very easy. But people beside me kept asking "how to write?", "how do you say experience in Chinese?". It's so irritating and I couldn't even concentrate on my own work. But in the end, I managed to finish the compo called "报章报道". After that I went to the so called "English remedial" make up lessons actually till 3pm. After the long and tiring day, I went home. And I still have maths test tomorrow. I'd better get going.

Bye,

Cephas

Labels: