Monday, 7 April 2008

9:33 pm: Chinese teacher crazy today

Today, for whatever reason, I don't know why the Chinese teacher kept yelling at the class today. Today was supposed to be Chinese Test, but unfortunately, the "printer" in the general office spoilt, so he said that he could not print out the test papers. So there goes, after that, he asked for the worksheet he gave on Friday (I handed up before he asked for it, phew!), no one responded, so he goes yelling for the whole 2 periods. As most of you may know, northern Chinese speaks with the strong accent, especially Beijing. My Chinese teacher is from Beijing, yelling at the top of his voice with the Beijing accent, almost bursting my eardrums! Then after his yelling, he began teaching a new chapter in the Chinese textbook. When he open his PowerPoint, his laptop restarted suddenly. So, everyone laughed and he started with his yelling again. After that, we only had about 10 minutes left of lesson time, which ended very fast. After lessons, I went straight up to English make up lessons which I attend every week (compulsory for the whole class). The so called "make up lesson" ended early, so I reached home before 3:40PM. After reaching home, my sister and brother left for tuition shortly. I was bored at home, so I watched some television. Until now I just finished watching drama. So I am starting on my homework soon.

Cephas

Labels: