Tuesday, 22 April 2008

7:39 pm: Hi all, again since I last written

Greetings everyone who reads my blog,

I haven't been writing for quite some time. Well the reason is = no mood to write. Well today I decided to write. Write a looooong 0ne. Okay, lets put all these aside. Talking about school, it's quite a ordinary day today except all those teachers kept saying "exams are near", giving me a lot of pressure. Today I had English Composition Test. Wrote 310 words. After that, ate recess and went for SSH (History). This History Teacher a bit crazy today, let us bring test back home to do. But the problem is that I FORGOT, suddenly how to write an inference question. Kept doing assertion and comparison and neglected inference. Now I am eating dinner while typing this, so typing a bit slow for now. Today, if not everyday, when I return home from school, I would feel so tired. Then will tend to "slack" and not do homework till night. One more thing is that I have study camp this Friday. Should I go? Don't know. Don't want to sleep overnight at school, but teacher say must sleep overnight there. Then can't use computer... BORING. That's why I will get a laptop this year, by hook or by crook. I am like saving like mad this year, just because of a laptop. My allowance $300 a month I save $200 a month. $100 left for spending. $40 for transport, $40 for recess meals, left with $20 for buying things and offerings for church. But I give offering is $5 a week, so maybe also no more money to buy things. SO TIGHT, but no choice. If I wasn't buying a laptop, I will eat Sakae sushi every once in two days!!! Now a bit tired, but will finish homework before playing computer (Not Games) (check email etc). After that I will on music to accompany me to sleep. That's all for today.

Cephas

Labels: