Sunday, 27 April 2008
9:14 pm: Just came back from study camp...
Hi all,I just came back from my grandma's house for a period of time, just finished changing fish water and checking mails, Friendster etc... On Friday I went for study camp, till today, stayed in school. That explains for why I never log in to Friendster and update blogs. Now feeling a bit tried because I slept at 3:30am yesterday, busy playing with Wii and also because they are too noisy so cant sleep. This study camp was quite fun, except sometimes a bit boring so I listen to music. Luckily I bought 蔡淳佳's new album "慶幸擁有", if not I'll be bored to death at the camp. Okay, let's not talk about camp too much, talk about today why I was late for church (10 minutes XD). I was planning to leave school at 9am this morning and slowly walk from my school to church. (My school and church very near) Guess what, 8:45am, I arrange tables in one the classrooms and then went to bath. 9am, finished bathing and wanted to go. My chemistry teacher said, ok, let me do a "quick" inspection with them and you can go. So I was thinking, well ok lor. The most 5 minutes. He drag my predicted 5 minutes to 30. After that, he intended to ask us to stay further but I went to him to tell him I really need to go. He said "You can go". Cause I was praying just before asking him. My prayer answered. So I immediately dashed to the school bus stop with hesitation and called for a cab. The funny part is when I boarded the cab, the driver drove one quarter of the journey not knowing that he did not on the meter. So luckily me! The taxi drove so fast that I reached church from school in less than like a minute or so. Thank God for that. Phew, now comes the Sunday school after the service. When the teacher asked us to share about a verse from 2nd corr, I couldn't think of any. It's as of none of it suits me. So I said I am not ready, hoping to skip my turn. It really did happen. After church, I heard from my sister that my guppies had given birth to little guppies. And also that my mother's sister, my auntie went to hospital. Heard she can't talk and had not eaten for 3 days. Can't drink water too :(. This auntie of mine treated me well. Always buy things for me. When I heard from my sis she had a high chance of passing away, I got shocked. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE FAMILY MEMBERS PASS AWAY AGAIN. An experience of that during sec 1 is bad enough. Not again this year... Ok lets put these "sad memories" away. I'm waiting for my mother to come home to explain the situation of my auntie in greater detail. After church, I ate lunch in church. After that, I went for my Chinese tuition make up lesson is Funan. This Sunday class was quite fun. I really enjoyed this make up lesson by another teacher. After that, I went back to my grandmother's house in Bishan. Took a nap cause I was tired. Auntie (father's sister) woke me up for dinner. After dinner, I left for home shortly. When I came back, the first thing I did was to change the fish water. After that, I on the computer and check emails and Friendster etc... Now typing blog... I think I'll end here and go and bath and pack my bag for tomorrow's school.
See you all,
Cephas
Labels: Account of the day