Wednesday, 30 April 2008
10:34 pm: Public Holiday Tomorrow
Hi all,I haven't written maybe for about 3 days or so, a bit tired. Everyday come back from school, bath finish, did revision for maybe 15 minutes then went to nap till as late as 7pm. When I wake up, I'll on the computer (sometimes) or I'll on it at 830pm. I NOT happy, got second in class for Chinese ca1. NOT FAIR!!!!! I am supposed to be FIRST!!! The guy who got first is only 3 marks difference from me. HOW IN THE WORLD COULD THIS SHIT HAPPEN??!! : ( Aiya never mind, I'll own that happy go lucky person in sa1, ca2, sa2 :(. Can't believe it lor, last year also kana own by him. DAM it. Phoooo, I dunno what happen to me this year, my History deproved. I can't remember the contextual knowledge!!! And I am not satisfied with Geography marks too... I really don't know why. I'll try harder next time. Maybe lack of encouragement I don't know. I am so bored, don't know what to do besides studying, checking e-mails, msn... Can't play Maple that often... Exams are coming and no mood to play too (even after exams). I don't know why everything is so sian now... I am like so confused...
Cephas
Labels: Account of the day