Sunday, 6 April 2008
8:57 pm: Today is a GOOOOOOD day!
I dunno why, but today is a good day for me. I only complain about where to eat for lunch. Because every alternate Sunday, I will go with church people to eat lunch. They always like to eat at United Square OR Novena Square 2 OR Velocity (Novena Square 1-less now). So I got very sian today, "here is goes again!!!, Novena Square 2 AGAIN." You'll know how it feels to go to the same place to have lunch every week or so. After lunch, I met a primary 5 classmate at Novena Square 2, just outside the VCD shop. I really dunno why, I always meet people I know outside a VCD shop. Then after that I went to my paternal grandmother's house. Here goes again, SLEEP till dinner. After dinner, I sat on the see-saw at my grandma's garden, talking to my sister. After that, we went home shortly after my father finished dinner. After I reached home, I started using the computer until now la. About to bath, can hear mother NAGGING. So I guess I better go and bath and finish up the remaining pieces of homework before I go to sleep and prepare for a new Monday (which I don't usually like).Cephas
Labels: Account of the day