Thursday, 22 May 2008

4:51 pm: Life is full of sadness...

Hi everyone who's reading,

I haven't been writing on the blog for the past few days already. Maybe busy playing maple and nervous for exam results. But these are all over, 63% for exam results and maple a bit sian. Another reason that contributed significantly to why am I not writing would be me having no mood to write. I know, a few times I wanted to write, but just don't feel like writing. I can't wait to collect the report book tomorrow, all subjects passed except GEOGRAPHY. I was very despaired. Reason being the marker is very strict. We all know the marker of the script is the Humanities HOD, John Chao. HEEEE, has a bad reputation among the teachers that teaches humanities. Haiz dunno why...

Today is cross country day. Held at East Coast Park. My whole school went there today. I was very bored while waiting for the event to start, about 1 hour waiting time. So I listen to Chinese Songs. One of my favourite hobbies. Hmm, after that I went to Compass Point to buy lunch back home for myself. After eating lunch, I smsed my mother on her mobile phone. We were planning to celebrate my sister's and my paternal auntie's (father's elder sis) birthday at my grandmother's house today. Then suddenly my mother called me and told me my Maternal auntie (mother's 3rd elder sis) was in a dangerous situation and told me to plan with Paternal grand auntie (Paternal Grandmother's younger sister) regarding the birthday plans later. About half an hour after that, my father called and told me that my Maternal Auntie has just passed away (passed away about 230PM-245PM). After hearing that, I felt a bit sad, lost and shocked. without hesitation, I called my Paternal grand auntie to cancel all the birthday celebration events. I called my sister and told her the news too. After that, about 4:30 or so, my mother called and told me the news (again). I could hear her sobbing on the phone, so later I am going to see my deceased auntie. Okay that's about all, I need to go for maths tuition which would be starting at 6PM. If you want to know more, you could talk to me personally on why she passed away so suddenly.

Cephas

Labels: ,