Saturday, 14 June 2008
7:27 pm: A busy holiday.....
Hello to everyone who has been waiting for a new post,Okay, I know I haven't been writing on this blog for more than a week already. But I'll try to update more often la har :P. This June holidays, it can be bad or good for me. Well, the starting part wasn't good. Experiencing another funeral is not a good thing. In the first week, I had maths classes from school. So like time flied through the first week. Which isn't good.
Second week I went to my paternal grandmother's house for a stay from Monday to Wednesday. Well, went shopping with my auntie and bought lots of stuff. Then on Thursday, I went to the Hakka Methodist church youth retreat 2008 from Thursday to Friday. Quite fun, at Changi. Went walking around the beaches, watching movies late at night with church youth friends :P, and as well eating breakfast at the hawker centre at Changi there.
Third week I went to the CAC connect camp from Wednesday to Friday (which is today). It was really fun. Because I know many people from the other CAC churches. And also did many many things I've never done before. From this camp, it also helped me know God better, enjoyed talking to many friends, improving my captain's ball skills, and many more... Interesting experience... For this camp, the speaker Matt Piland is one of the best speakers I've ever seen. His sermons are just wonderful! ^^ I've also learnt how to play bridge (a card game) by a bit. This camp was indeed one of the best camps I've ever been to... But yesterday I never sleep so I was like very tired this morning and slept for more than like 3 hours after reaching home. Actually for this year's CAC connect camp, I dint wanted to go... But thanks to Jeanette and my sister who persuaded me like mad, I decided to go cause I know if I don't go, there's gonna be something I'm gonna miss there, which was indeed right. Well, I am back now busying adding people's MSN and friendster... hahas^^ So in conclusion for this week, I did had a fun time. NOOOO, now den I remember tomorrow's Sunday, got church!!! Okay never mind..... And I would also like to thank God for such a wonderful group called IMBA!!!!
As for next week, me and my family (Dad, Mum, Sis, Bro) are driving up to Malaysia for a holiday. Going to Cameron highlands... And on the way back, We're dropping at KL to visit my granduncle. Never seen him since my grandma passed away in 2006... Hmm, looking forward to the last week of the June holidays and I'm sure there's gonna be lots of fun like this week... After all, this June holiday can be considered one of my busiest holidays ever... Okay I'm going to stop writing here.... More to write on the days to come...
Cheers,
Cephas
Labels: Account of the day, Special events