Friday, 25 July 2008
8:52 pm: After a week of pain and sorrow....
Hello everyone,I haven't written for a week now.... Okay, it's time to bring the blog back to life. I want to die already...... TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST....... Today was Geog, Monday is Physics and History, Wednesday is Social Studies, Tuesday is Maths, Thursday is Chinese..... So far I had Chinese test and Chemistry already... Left with so many... Chemistry I scared fail.... Cause I sacred I write wrong answer..... Chinese test make my blood pressure BBBOOOIIILLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those people are cheater bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, yesterday, during the test, they copy here copy there, in order to get full marks......... Of course my Chinese Teacher was furious too. They have many sources of copying..... many..... So my Chinese teacher said the test was not counted.... He said how can the failures get higher marks than the top boy in class for Chinese (ME!!! =] haha).... That's what made me angry..... Those brats never study at all get HIGHER THAN ME?????? Total unfairness!!! NO justice.......... =.=''
Today was Geog test.... I studied like crap this morning to get the three page essay smooth..... Some "bimbo" sitting beside me, which I do not want to name, BUEY SOOONG u noe, he see my geog test 3 pages long of answer his one page plus he buey soong already..... WTH...... It's like every test got ppl wan cheat de lor.... Cause like we're supposed to do the test on foolscap paper, so some classmate ask classmates from other class whom had taken the test for the questions. So he copied the "model answer" from the textbook to the foolscap paper.... So during the test he did not do much thinking, just copy and paste...... Not fair AGAIN!!!! I wonder will they cheat for Maths test.... SURE DO!!!!!!
Lets put all the cheating case aside..... My Chinese teacher said there is a blog competition... Chinese blog wan... I wan do but I no mood do.... Have to look for new skins for Chinese blog... Any suggestions?, leave them in my tag..... I also very excited for next Wednesday.... HAHA piano lessons starting!, can't wait....
Okay I shall take a break for now and continue with blogging later or I'll wear specs soon.
Cheers,
Cephas
Labels: Account of the day