Monday, 7 July 2008
10:32 am: Long time no see!.......
Hello people hu's reading,This is the first time I am posting after getting a new blog skin. Today is Youth Day so there's no school today : ) I woke up at like 9am (quite late) and now I just bathed finish and looking for breakfast to eat. Alone at home now.... So bored! Sis and Bro went for Mathematics Tuition. Hate being alone at home... And my brother!!!!!! Every part of the room is neat and tidy except his!!!! ERRRRRR..... going to "Kill" him later.
Yesterday, was quite a bad day. I've been accused for using the computer till like 12 AM or something, which I did not since when school re-open. Cause like 3-4 days ago, my father went for some ex-ACS boys gathering. Then they were discussing about how their children spend time on their computers. So like my mother told me (cause my father told my mother everything he and his friends were talking about that day) that my friend (his dad and my dad know each other) was spending time very late on computer. And one more of his friends, some idiot that works in the computer industry told him that he could shut off the dunno what to stop us (me and my sis) from using the Internet. But I not scared, I'm an expert in computers too! haha!!!!!! : ) I was like Wa Lao Eh, I never use computer till 12 AM scold me for what. My conscience is clear, I never use. My sister I don't know ar. So he was nagging away yesterday while driving on the way to church. And he said that we have to get off the computer at 10 PM or the computer will be ceased. What a lame thing to do. I am innocent and I get such treatment!!!??? Never mind, if I want to use the computer, No one can stop me. He said he could cease our computers by plucking off the power cables and data cables. Well, he seems not to know what is a hardware store. I can always buy it!!!??? :P That's why I refuse to talk to my father yesterday. Cause he accused me for no reason. That's what I hate, being accused for no good reason. If he nag at me for using the computer till very late for school days I've nothing to say. But this round's nonsense is utterly ridiculous! Let's not talk about it already, it boils me up.........
Yesterday after church, I went to visit my maternal Grandmother with my family. Well, this is like the second time I've visited them since auntie Bee Kheng passed away. Cause the first time I visit them since auntie Bee Kheng passed away, on their faces I see no joy, so I don't want to visit them to make them more sad. Cause like auntie Bee Kheng will visit them every Sunday, then on the first visit is like I can see the "haiz Bee Kheng passed away already, one person less in the family." You know la, the depressed feeling on their faces, make you feel like, sad too. But on this time we visited them, the situation seems to improve. So good la, they should learn to put the painful past behind and move on. This time, yeah, visited them, everything is the same, except that there's like something missing. It's like always auntie Bee Kheng will talk to me each time I visit my maternal grandmother's house on every alternate Sunday. So it's like her missing from the place. Everything was normal, we ate lunch there and after lunch watch television. Then my mother and my uncle and and maternal grandmother will be like in the dinning area talking and eating fruits. Then later about 4 PM, we left for our paternal grandmother's house for dinner.
Yesterday also, my brother..... hahahaha.... Few days ago he got his mobile phone confiscated by my father because he was playing mobile phone games everyday until he's very tired and until no mood to study. Kept sleeping..... So yesterday he got his mobile phone back. Then yesterday he was playing with my father and play till fight..... always like that one.... then after quarrelling, my brother went to the dinning area to sit down crying a bit. After a few minutes, I heard, "Clement!!!!, bring your hand phone here NOW!". Then my brother responded with, "Why should I?, the phone is not even yours. And you are not the one who bought it for me." Cause like his mobile phone is my auntie on my paternal side buy for him one la.... So like after a few days his phone got confiscated, my auntie tried to call my brother but couldn't reach him so she called me and I told her everything... So she rang my father on Saturday night and told him to return the phone to my brother. Okay let's continue the story, then my father said, Bring the phone here or I'll throw it away." My brother being scared of his threads, switched off his phone and brought it to my father. After that, my father asked him for the code, my brother unwillingly gave him the code. Then my father changed the code and gave him back the phone. So my brother was very angry. As you can see, they play until fight, so later my father was angry with my brother for complaining to my auntie. Cause like my auntie is older than my father, so he must obey her instructions. My father left my maternal grandmother's house at 2:30 PM to go and play squash with his friends and we left at 4 PM. So like before he left then he return the phone to my brother. Then 4 PM, we left and reached my paternal grandmother's house. Then my brother "DASHED" into my auntie's study room to complain. So later after dinner my auntie asked my father for the code. So he gave keyed in the code and gave the phone to my auntie. My auntie then told me to delete the games in his phone and give the phone back to my brother. See, my brother always uses authority to pass my father.
Don't say him la, me too. I remember last time when I was young, I would use my paternal grandmother to pass my father. For example, if my phone was the one who's code have been changed by my father and my paternal grandmother is still alive today, I'll just say to my grandma: "奶奶,爸爸不懂做什么,我的电话不可以用了。他把我的电话锁起来。" My father is finished!, he must hand the codes over and he'll get scolding and scolding and if my grandmother is very angry with him, he'll get hit my my grandmother.
Okay, I'm going to look for breakfast to eat.
Cheers,
Cephas
Labels: Account of the day