Monday, 21 July 2008

10:23 pm: Three Days in one post!

Hello everyone,

On Saturday, I went for the CAC camp reunion held at the same place from 4 PM to 9 PM. It was nice getting to meet friends I met from the camp again and to see all their happy faces awaiting to meet more friends! = ) Well quite a wonderful time there, loved the games too! Then I also recalled the worship at the camp... Nice one man, get to worship in Chinese. Cause I attend the English youth service at my church, so I've never sung any Chinese worship songs before except maybe my auntie's funeral and the CAC connect camp. The song helped me improve my Chinese by 1%! haha... yeah nice! How I wish there could be another CAC camp reunion... I made lots of sacrifices for that... postponing my Chinese tuition on Saturday 4 PM to 6 PM was one. Because my parents do not allow me to skip any tuition (s), so I had to attend a make-up class on Sunday.

On Sunday, after my church service and "Sunday School", the "childish" way of calling classes on Sundays, I deliberately got my church friend, to teach me how to play 周杰伦's (Jay Chou) song 秘密 (Secret). I was maybe just dumb..... = ( can't get the tunes right on the piano.... But those good church friends of mine thankfully never gave up on me, and taught me until I know how to play the song... Happy! and felt Accomplished! ^^ After that, I went for Chinese Tuition make-up class, which I thought it was at 3 PM, but my mother said at 1 30 PM. I was "shocked". hahas, so early, only half an hour for lunch... So I ate Korean food (The kimchi noodle, the spicy one... blek...) and rushed for Tuition. I hated the Sunday class. It's horrible.... Their unruly behaviour of talking, switching on mp3s, going for long toilet breaks, going downstairs to buy ice-cream at McDonald's..... Cause my Chinese Tuition is at funan... so....... BIG shopping mall, can wonder all over the place.... This unruly class..... My Saturday class behave more civilised than those on Sunday.... Maybe it's just one day before school so they are extra HIGH....... That's what I hate about that class. After class, I went to my Paternal Grandmother's house and took my dinner and accompanied my beloved auntie for a walk around the house. Then went home sweet home after a day........

TODAY!!!!!!! okok la, nothing special...... Chapel, Social Studies, Physics, Geography, Recess, E Maths, English, SSH........ a normal school day... After that, I went home, bathed, and nap for an hour or so I guess?..... Then woke up watch TV and ate dinner and went for revision..... Chemistry was the chosen one for today... Cause I've a test coming up tomorrow.... I hate tests.... especially with a strict Chemistry teacher.... no lenient marks!.... = ( Okay never mind about the lenient marks.... just study and do ur best!!! Okay gtg now, Cheers and bye.

CEPHAS!

Labels: