Wednesday, 16 July 2008
5:10 pm: What a day.... Cephas is just too kind.....
Hello everyone,Today I felt like writing so I logged on. For the pass few days, I was troubled with issues. Just some issues. A person, which I don't really want to name, spammed by blog's chat box, with insults. What I really can't stand is people like him, doing things that'll make people feel like beating him up. I've cleared up the nonsense he put, and blocked his IP, changed my blog address (now u people know the reasons) and kept record of what he had done to "get him in trouble" if I'm irritated by him once more. This person, unfortunately, is in the same class as me this year. Now, its a long story.
Let's call him X. I knew X in sec 1 in the same class. It all started when he first borrowed $5.00 from me in sec 1. Then he paid back. This is how I knew him. In sec 2, I was not as close to him but slowly became his "friend". Along with him, were 2 people, Y and Z. X was the so called "head of the group", everyone have to like follow what he say, no one dared insulted him... a spoiled brat indeed. He kept taking advantage of me, for whatever reason I don't know. I told myself last year, "well, it's only one year, after 2007 I won't see him again". My perception was a totally wrong one. This year same class AGAIN, how suey. So last year he likes to be angry with either me, Y or Z and will become "friends" again after a few days. So happen one incident in Physics class last year, just a few weeks before end of year exam, X had an argument with Y. So like I am Y's friend too. I asked X to forgive Y. But he refused. So me and Z was like now taking advantage of X while X is angry with Y to get all the free recess treats, ask him buy things. One fine day when X was absent for 2 days, me Y and Z discussed. I asked them, does X really treats us like his friends???, they looked puzzled at first, but they agreed soon after I explained. I pointed out the fact that he treats us like his substitute, throwing temper at any of us when he is angry, making use of us.... So, me, Y and Z came to an agreement to not be X's friend anymore. So after he came back from his 2 days MC, no one was his friend anymore. Cause like when he argues with anyone, he forbids the other 2 people from talking to the person he is currently arguing with. So, he forbid me and Z from talking to Y. So, on that day, I talked to Y and X asked me why I talk to Y, I ignored him because a thought came to my mind, "why should I listen to X, he totally does not have the right to restrict me from talking to anyone I wish to. He is not my dad nor mum, so why is he doing this?" So I went to be Y's friend and stop being X's friend from then on. Me and Y told Z about all these. We told him it was his choice. If he still wants to be X's friend, he may but we're not. He also choose not to be. So from then on, he's alone.
This year onwards, he is constantly causing me to have an un-enjoyable time in class. Y was lucky because he went to a different class. X stares at me and Y every time he sees us. Everything was normal this year and Z started talking to X 2 months ago. On and off la, I don't know what is wrong with him, but now when Z talk to X, X seems to be more friendly a bit because he had no choice cause he had no friends. So about last week Z was reading my blog in the school library during Chinese lesson. Because Z is exempted from Chinese, and X too, so they go to the school library while I am having Chinese. So while Z was reading my blog in the school library, X snatched the computer from him and started posting nonsense on my blog. Z told me that. When I learned of him posting nonsense, I told my sister about the matter and asked of her opinion on that. I gave him a chance and took it that nothing happened, so I forgave him for the first round of his nonsense, as a christian. So I deleted those awful comments he posted. The second time, he did it from his house. I told myself I've had enough of his nonsense. So I told my parents about it, my father was furious when he heard that, wanting to call him and confront him. So I told my dad that we've no evidence that he did it. So my father captured all the remarks he put on my blog and my sister's blog, and saved it. My father was about to lodge a complain to starhub and the school principal. Soon, just soon.
This problem really bugged me for a few days. But after saying it out for a few days, I felt relieved. Okay, getting sick talking about the past. The past is gone, must look forward. = )
Today was one of the unluckiest day of my life. My NEW chemistry teacher is very strict. Before he started the lesson, he said my fringe was too long, so he ask me to get it cut by tomorrow and wrote my name down on a piece of paper. I HATE PEOPLE WRITING MY NAME FOR NO REASON.
I'd like to stay clean on the record book. And another thing was that he gave us homework on the last lesson, memorizing chemistry formulas, Formulae of Ions. Today, he tested us on it. He randomly picked anyone from his class list to go to the board to write down the formula he asked for. Anyone who gets it wrong or couldn't give an answer by 20 seconds automatically earns himself ONE academic detention class after school. I was however just lucky not to be called by him, cause I dint go home memorise. LUCKY!!! Many classmates envy me, because they're down for academic detention class after school (ADC).
Conclusion, I am just too kind to people, that is why that unlawful incident happened.
Okay, I'm a bit tired, so cheers,
Cephas
Labels: Account of the day