Thursday, 28 August 2008

9:50 pm: A busy week...... indeed

Hello everyone,

MONDAY: Monday can say is quite a good start of the week. A normal school day, then during geography, my geog relief teacher (cause my geog teacher went re-service) say there'll be remedial after school. Den it was like after school 2:05 PM, den I went bookshop buy new curve rule and new mathematical set. Then waited till about 2:30 PM, went to geography remedial. Den guess what?, everyone said they would be attending, but onli I was there. So she gave me 1 to 1 remedial. 1 to 1 good leh, remedial in staff room, got comfortable air corn XD. After that, the remedial ended like at 3:26 PM, I then headed for Bishan to visit my grand auntie. Then while I was waiting for the train to come, I met Natasha Lee, haha = ) Then when I reached Bishan, I bought my favourite mc flurry, then enjoyed a 5 minutes walk to my grand mother's house. Cause my grand auntie still cant do things like housework, so like this week I went visit her for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Tomorrow also going.

TUESDAY: Quite tiring leh, after school, got CCA, sian. CCA finish den already 5 PM already, so same thing, went my grand mother's house, for a short while. After I reach Bishan, I headed to McDonald's to buy my mc flurry, ignoring the weather =( I buy finish then started to drizzle. So I like walked fast past the overhead bridge, then walked into my grand mother's house. I was walking while eating, haha. I was "protecting" my mc flurry while walking and would certainly not want raindrops dripping into my ice-cream. Cause my grand mother's house is those private houses, located opposite Bishan MRT, Jalan Binchang. So need to walk in. Then arh, dunno why so suey arh, walking in den rain get heavier and heavier =( So like run from tree 1 to tree 2, den take a break to eat mc flurry. Kept doing that till I reached my grand mother's house. My grand mother's house is like deep deep inside, the Jalan Insaf there, so like I was dashing across the road and ran in la..... Reach already became like sort of a wet chicken. Shirt wet wet de. Lucky hand phone and other valuables not went... hehe.... Then bathed at my grand mother's house, then shortly after that, my dad came. So went to eat Botak Jones at the Ang Mo Kio there for dinner. Was quite surprised leh, they say they cut the portion due to rising costs, hahas, they should cut more lor, I nearly cannot finish..... See la, ang mo is lidat de..... Eat so much no wonder lifespan so short XD

WEDNESDAY: Well, same la, but school ended at 1:30 PM not 205 PM yesterday. I headed for Bishan, haha. I went Junction 8 and had lunch, then walk around look look, see got anything buy lor. Then 3 PM, I went to the piano studio to practice piano till 3:30 PM. 3:30 PM piano lesson start already, then 4 PM end, end already I went grand mother's house, haha, this time not so suey, haha never rain. :D Then rest awhile, then we (me, mum, sis) went home ourselves. Brother's missing cause he went to camp on Tuesday, so on Tuesday night, I cleared all the mess under the bed and dumped everything that belong to him on his table. Cleaning my room from rubbish dump to five star hotel. All the mess is made by him wan lor, I very clean de... XD he always mess up, so from now on he mess up, I just throw those things away. EFFICIENCY!!!! = )

TODAY: Today arh, after school went maths remedial, then headed home, no Bishan today = ( Prepared for tuition and left home at 5:20 PM. Maths tuition ended at 7:30 PM, then my dad came and fetched me home. After I went home, ate dinner and use computer. So happy there is no school tomorrow, cause the whole school going orchard (somewhere) to watch money not enough 2. Haha, cant wait to watch. XD Okay lar, I wan go bath liao. That's all for today, byeeee.

Cephas

Labels: ,