Monday, 11 August 2008
10:55 am: very bored leh...
Hi everyone,Haha, long time since I last written. Cause busy recently. A lot of homework. This few days was quite nice. Got to watch the SUPER GRAND opening of the Beijing Olympics.... But for the NDP I did not watch because of two reasons. ONE, my Chinese tuition ends at 6PM at funan... How am I going to watch it??? Funan no TV leh... and the NDP starts at 545PM.... TWO, cause every year almost same thing, so I dun bother to watch, neither to record... Nothing new... Then on Saturday, after my Chinese tuition, I went down 2 floors and went to look at the RAM for my computer. Cause my computer a bit too slow, so I was thinking of buying some RAM... 1 GB = $75.00! The price is so CHEAP!!!! So I'm like kind of wanting to buy 2 GB den by computer will be ready in less than a minute after start up... hehe. But the problem is, there are two speeds for the ram, 333 and 400... How am I supposed to know what speed is my ram??? I'll need to open it up.... troublesome... So my parents suggested, cause they have a friend who has a shop in funan selling acer computers, btw my com is acer. So why not bring it there and pay them the $ and can get discount some more, to settle everything for me? convenience indeed! So I was quite "excited" for this Sunday, cause gonna bring my computer down... yay! Den later fast fast wan, no more lags!
When there's no school, there's no stress! Today is national day holiday, therefore no school. Tomorrow got CCA leh sian... Then Wednesday piano!! yes!!! Thursday Maths Tuition.... Friday, supposed to be FREE! day or maybe physics.... Saturday the Chinese tuition and Sunday my REST day!!! and of course my computer! Looks like the whole week ahead is packed up with stuff... No wonder.... Today is pack my room day, my room is already very neat, but I believe it must be NEATER!!! Because, I am a person who loves to be clean. I can't stand dirt. So I am off to pack my room for now, if I have time later I maybe will post again.... Aww, going to east coast park later I guess....
Cheers,
Cephas
Labels: Account of the day