Tuesday, 2 September 2008

4:13 pm: A 1 week journey of no school

Hello everyone who's reading,

As the one week journey begins, it serves as a break and a time for more revision as exams are round the corner. This one week journey could be quite busy, going in and out of house, travelling from place to place. And as well some troubles, not really troubles that are [SECRETS], which I would not share them here.

Okay, lets start with the last day of school, of term 3, not of the year, XD. It was teacher's day, the whole school went the lido to watch movies. Well, there were two choices, Money not enough two or wall e. Of course, many, including me choose to watch Money not enough two, because that movie is a "made in Singapore" movie. Haha. Talking about national pride. The movie was actually quite nice, many things of which in the movies is faced by perhaps, many of the Singaporeans. Before the movie, everyone was like going to buy pop corns and stuff, to eat while enjoying the movie, and many people, for no good reason, just LOVE, I must say, to cut queues by asking their friends to buy things for them. I was one of them who helped my friends buy pop corns, haha. So yea, after the movie, my school invited the director of the movie, Jack Neo to come and give a speech about the movie, and as well answer some of our "rather interesting" questions, some of which is a bit lame, which I don't wanna talk about now. After the movie, I headed straight to my grand mother's house, to get ready to welcome my grand uncle who would be coming from selangor, to visit my ill grand auntie. As I said in my previous posts, my grand auntie went for an operation, so he came and visited her and as well shop around at Junction 8, because it was very near my grand mother's house, and also went to orchard, because they said Junction 8 has nothing much to shop.

On Saturday, left home a bit late, so my dad dropped my mother in her office so she could go back to work, after which, he went to Eunos to sell some stuff, and later went to my grand mother's house. As my grand mother's house is huge and has many rooms, therefore my grand uncle and his wife, auntie geok tin, stayed in my grand mother's house while in Singapore. When we arrived at my grand mother's house, they were out! Only left with my auntie and my grand auntie. They seem to love to shop a lot, Friday having shopped at orchard. So after a while, which was 3:30 PM, my father drove me to my Chinese tuition. Well, they were planning to eat curry fish head, but I did not join them because it was my tuition teacher's last day, so we as a class of 6, whom only 5 went, went to eat with her at The soup spoon, at Raffles City. The bill was $50, so each of us gave $10, making her very "paiseh". Haha. After that, I went back to my grand mother's house, waiting for my dad, mum, sis, grand uncle, auntie geok tin to come back from dinner. My brother did not go for tuition and dinner because he was not feeling well, poor thing. I waited for quite a while, after they came back, we left for home shortly.

Sunday was a bit of a pity. Dint manage to send my grand uncle and his wife off, as they left for Malaysia, and I have church service at 9:30 AM. The taxi, too, leaves my grand mother's house at 9:30 AM. The went to Changi airport, and then flew off back to selangor. Well, church service, nothing special, actually got, but its a [secret].

Yesterday I woke up late, so changed the fish water hurriedly, and went to my grand mother's house to help my grand auntie with the household chores, haha. But she did not let me help, she did everything before I came. She was just too "paiseh" to let me help, haha. Well, the only thing she ask me to do was to go to Junction 8 and buy things for her to cook. Haha, she was not supposed to cook, but she did anyway, for me. Felt so bad. After that my parents came and pick me up, and bought a new pump for the fish tank, since the old one spoilt. So I went home and changed the fish pump and used the computer, and the rest is [secret].

Cheers,

Cephas

Labels: