Wednesday, 8 October 2008
8:51 pm: eightoctobertwozerozeroeight!
Hello everyone,TODAY: Many things or if would like to call it, events happened. First, maths paper two. Okay, I think it was God helping me, I really have no idea why is it so accurate. I was reading on one of my maths worksheets this morning, "problem solving using quadratic equations", which I already long forgotten how in the world to do. So I memorised what to do, and the General Formula. Then the question on the worksheet has three parts, the question is as follows:
The diagram shows a garden ABCD, which consists of a lawn with a path around it. The width of the lawn is X metres and the length of the lawn is (X + 5) metres. The width of the path is 1 metre.
(a) Write down an expression, in terms of X, for the area ABCD.
(b) The area ABCD = 80 m squares. Write down an equation in X and show that it simplifies to X square + 9X - 66 = 0
(c) Solve the equation X square + 9X - 66 = 0 to find the width of the lawn, giving your answer correct to 1 decimal place.
So as seen, the question has three parts. And for the maths paper two, the thing came out, only with the change in figures. So praise God, 6 marks is mine!!! And also, would like to thank God for the easy paper today. After maths paper two, went for recess break, at around 1030 AM, reported back at the exam centre for CME paper. Okay this paper is a super waste of time, close my eyes also can get A1, no should be anyhow do also can get A1. I am a good good boy (self praise haha), therefore would not do things that are not morally incorrect. haha. Okay, lets shove all these exam matters aside.
After the exams were over, I went to Bishan Junction 8, like at 12 PM I reached there, so there was like LOTS of time. I started off by eating lunch first, 1230PM, walked around the shopping centre a while, then proceeded to the music studio to practice piano for 1 hour. After 1 hour finish only 2 PM. My lesson starts at 330PM, so there is 1 hour and 30 minutes left!!!! So much time, what should I do, I started walking towards the bus interchange, visiting the places my grand mother would always bring me to when I was young, like Bishan street 13 the NTUC there, and the library I also went a while. The Bishan street 13 area brings back a lot of memories, very precious memories, if I could, I would like to turn back the clock and go back to the old days, shopping with my grandmother and my grand auntie at that area again. Yup, perhaps so, I shall stay over at my grandmother's house during the holidays and accompany my grand auntie for groceries. After visiting those places, I went back to Junction 8, to look around at Popular, and Sembawang, staring at S.H.E's new album, which is like $19.90 or something, can't remember. And Jay Chou's new album, who's release date has been delayed. Sad case, wondering which one should I buy. After looking and looking, I went to buy a drink, and went back to the shop again to have a last look before my piano lesson start. I was a bit nervous, as today would be a change of piano teacher (since my previous teacher resigned). So I went to Christofori's counter and ask the receptionist about the new teacher, where's the new classroom etc, just to confirm. She then checked the paper and told me that they forgot to ask the teacher to come. I was like WTH!!!!!, I waited THREE bloody hours and this is all I get!!!! I could have gone home and sleep or visit my grand auntie la. What a total waste of time, got a bit pissed (but didn't show the anger). So I went home.
After I went home, I took a shower and switched on the computer, since tomorrow is Chinese paper and there's like nothing to study for it and since I haven't been using the computer for two days plus. Yeah, so I was using the computer from just now till now, now blogging and listening to some music. In between that, I also ate dinner and watched some television while eating. Yeah, maybe that's all I can blog today, what a long post since the revision weeks. I really feel that my hands are kind of tired now, so yeah, bye!
And yeah Bye,
I said bye, can go post comment alr.
You're really stubben huh? BYE! (:
Starting to get irritated!!!!! Grr.... bye bye now go...... gogogogogo!!!!
Alright Bye! (: [Thousand Smiles]
K alr la, I don't wanna play on.....
Cheers,
Cephas
BYE!
Labels: Account of the day