Friday, 3 October 2008

8:40 pm: A weekend.

Hello everyone, LONG LONG LONG TIME never blog alr.

I know, many many things happened indeed. Well, this whole week up to next Thursday is my exams, so can't blog that often during this period. Well, what is done is already done, left with chemistry, maths, Chinese paper 2. Well English sure pass, Social studies and History a bit scared, Chinese paper 1 DEFINITELY pass, or I jump down.. jkjk... Physics, THANK GOD FOR THE EASY PAPER!!!! POA paper 2 yesterday, screw it... Today, Geography, I did the plate tectonics and river coast map reading question. Well, can pass. POA paper 1 today was quite easy. Hope can pull my paper 2 marks up... MONDAY: Chemistry! TUESDAY: Maths Paper 1 WEDNESDAY: Maths Paper 2 THURSDAY: Chinese Paper 2. STUDY AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD! (:

And I wanna buy S.H.E 's new album, FM S.H.E (looking for time this weekend)
Well, that's all, check out my friendster profile if u wan, there are updates, haha.

Ok la, gtg alr

Cephas

Labels: