Saturday, 8 November 2008
12:12 pm: A new post in weeks.
Hello all,I haven't been blogging for quite a long time. Long enough that I've already forgotten the events in between from the last post till now. Also don't know where to start, you see, so I'll just start with recent events. Okay on this Monday, 3/11/08. Finally gained freedom from OBS. haha. But this little little thing startled me. BRIDGING LESSONS. Yes you bridging lessons. Monday. huh. I went for Chemistry (compulsory), History (On my own accord). Tuesday's lessons doesn't involve me, luckily. Wednesday was Geog. (I skipped it accidentally.....oops. later kena 2 detention class scared scared). Thursday when I went to school, The JOEL LIM ARH!!!!....... Say I skipped Geog and kena 2 DC. KEEP REPEATING U NOE... WHERE GOT PEOPLE LIKE THAT WAN???!!! Haiz, don't want say him. Then it was Chemistry, the teacher re-in forced the things that I've learnt and forgotten. Friday went for Geog, not wanting to kena 2 more DC, so went, haha. Then after that Mr Isaac Tan made me go to POA with him after that. Waste 3 hours doing stuff I know.
My parents, are damn irritating during the hols, they just can't let me use my computer in peace, a while ask me do this, a while ask me do that, how irritating. My tolerance has limits, and those two seem not to know me very well. Sad and unfortunate, having such parents, though. They din't allow me to play maple story for long, I was like come on its after exams, during schooldays I only played on weekends, and sometimes weekends I never played it at all. This is live for me for holidays, though. Spending time outside home is another ideal choice for not doing their house hols chores for them. Out at 8 back at 6. haha XD. best. I would rather practice piano at bishan for a few hours, eat there, and shop around than stay at home. I'll be made to do many things. When I come back late, excuses can be given to say I was tired.
It is not I don't want do for him, look at him, when he comes home, after bathing, the television is ON, on till he sleeps, all he does is to enjoy himself, hell why should I burn my enjoyment time for a lazy person? Too much.... That's why I hate it.
HELL HIM, HIS OWN ROOM SO MESSY, MY ROOM ONLY A FEW BAGS ON THE FLOOR HE COME MIND MY BUSINESS. HIS ROOM IS 100 TIMES IN MORE MESS THAN MINE..... SEE, WHAT IS THIS, I AM 1000 TIMES CLEANER THAN HIM, HE DON'T PACK HIS OWN ROOM THEN NOW COME AND DISTURB MY ROOM, HELL. HE SHOULD PACK HIS ROOM NEATER THAN MINE (WHICH WOULD NEVER HAPPEN, MY ROOM'S THE NEATEST), THEN COME AND TALK TO ME..... HELL, THIS KIND OF PEOPLE ALSO GOT.
Anyways, cheers,
Cephas
Labels: Account of the day