Wednesday, 3 December 2008

11:16 pm: Revival of a dead blog

Hello everyone,

It has been a month since I last blogged, though. Time really flies, already, half of the school holidays has just vanished in thin air. This November was a time to really enjoy for 1 month, relax, do what I want, all these things that would make me lazy. November this month flies very quickly, many things happened indeed. Good and bad, good things like Christmas presents in advance, get to play computer games from 8am to 2am, all these things. The bad things. Bad things are, people pass away, though not my family members but still feels sad for them at least a bit. Been quite bad tempered lately, though. Really bad tempered.

FIRST
was me and my maple wife, though. Its kind of a misunderstanding, lol. But okay already. So nice of her to be so forgiving and to tolerate my bad-tempered-ness.

SECOND
today, after piano lesson. Its really bad, but I shall share it, though. It was after piano lesson at Junction 8, I went to McDonald's to buy McFlurry. Then on my way sitting down, I walked into the seat inside, but have to pass through between two tables. Then suddenly a woman's Milo spilled on the floor, and I was blamed for it. I had no contact with her table, and she was kind of unhappy about it. So she kept saying "hit people's Milo don't know how to say sorry" for a few times. And she said I "Mei Jia Jiao" in Chinese. After saying the hit Milo never apologise for a few times, I couldn't take it anymore, so I blew up. I scolded her in hokkien "Cao Ji Bai, Keep on say, keep on say, own self careless blame people for what!". And then she stopped saying, but started staring. So I got angry, I took out my phone, pressed a few buttons looking angrily at her, and then she stopped staring, looking terrified. So I slowly ate and enjoyed my McFlurry, after eating, I packed up and got ready to leave. Before I left, I walked up to her, and scolded her in hokkien, "Kao Peh (cry father)" And walked to the MRT to take train back to Seng Kang and back home.
--- --- --- --- ---
This is bad isn't it? First time I blew up in public on a woman in her sixties. I was very angry, even till I reached home I kept cursing and swearing at her as though her family and my family were enemies for a few generations.



For this December, well, its time to start on some schoolwork, getting my sleeping time adjusted for 2009 school year, preparing to go back to a normal school life for another year. Well, holidays come and go, they don't last. For myself I personally feel, spending half of my holidays on play mode is sufficient already. Now it's time to really catch up on some school work, prepare myself for another year ahead, do well for studies, glorify God. Hope 2009 would be a good year, and hope to put all burdens behind and start a new good year. Though its going to be another though year, well, treasuring it and appreciating it should be the best thing to do.

For this holidays, well, its like so far playing maple as my weekday occupation, Wednesday piano lessons, Sunday church and grand parents house. Nothing else. As for the piano lessons, they are going along quite okay, just needs more practice. Practice makes perfect. I'm going to take grade 1 practical exam and grade 2 theory exam next year, though. The reason why I learn piano is because of the sound of it, its so peaceful. I wished for one day, that I would be able to play any song I want, just to hear the sound of the piano. Learning it isn't easy, but I'll persevere to the end. Just try my best, though.

Okay, looks like today's post is coming to an end, well, I'll try to post more often, updating my life on this blog. This blog is like my friend, where I write my troubles, to leave them behind and not to think about it. Then when I re-read the past entries, I would be smiling at myself. =) Okay, the post ends here, cya all.

Cheers,

Cephas

Labels: