Saturday, 21 February 2009

9:53 am: February's Third week

Hmm, came to an end of a busy week, though.



MANY things happened this week, indeed. Good and bad. But this week seemed not as stressful as the past weeks. This week's quite enjoyable, I must say. Sometimes, I really don't feel like blogging. It's so troublesome to type everything out sometimes. But typing them out can help me "de-stress". lol. I really wonder how is it like to live in a rural environment, no troubles, no stress. Feels nice, though.

MONDAY: was an ordinary day. Except something. After school I had CCA. My CCA teacher, Mr John Wu brought my whole CCA to botanic gardens to snap photos. Great. So when there, and rain poured down after we reached there like 10 minutes. Hmm, so went to the cafe there and took a short "tea break" for like 45 minutes. Haha boring right? Yeah. After the rain subsided, the whole CCA continued to go on a take photographs journey. Walked like one big round around the garden, and went back. But frantically speaking, I wasn't there to take photos, though. I was there sight-seeing and talking to friends. I only took five photographs. They all looked crappy. Went back to school, and went home with Ambrose. They train was crowded, though. So skipped like three trains at Little India MRT station. Went back home at like 7+ PM.

TUESDAY: Went orchard with Winston and his friend before school started. Went Starbucks. After which, headed for school which was a six bus stops away at 7 20 AM I think. After school, went home with Ambrose and Joshua. lol.

WEDNESDAY: Before school started went orchard with Winston again. This time to McDonald's, not Starbucks, thankfully. If not there's gonna be a big hole in my pocket. Wednesday is Piano lesson day!!! It's like the whole day, can't wait for school to end.My school is good in a sense that school ends 1 hour early on Wednesdays and Fridays. So I went to Bishan immediately after school. Had lunch at Junction 8, after which went to my grand mother's house to visit my grand auntie while waiting for piano lesson to start. When I got there, I opened the gate and got in. I then realised, that all the doors into the house was locked. When I looked into the window, my grand auntie was sleeping soundly in front of the television, on. I called her a few times, she dint wake up. So I decided to take a rest, I put my head on the table and rested from the tiring school day for ten minutes. After which I woke up, walked around the garden, looking at the plants. Hahah. She then woke up all of a sudden and saw me, so she opened the door. She must be very tired. Indeed, a big house. She had to lock all the doors just to take a nap. This makes me ponder again. So i left at 4 30 PM, went to junction 8 for piano. After piano lesson, went back to grandmother's house and had dinner. Chicken herbal soup. Nice. Love it. Wants to drink it again. =) Parents soon came, picked me up and went back home.

THURSDAY: I actually dislike Thursdays. It's a pain in the ass. Why? Simple. School ends at 2 30 PM. And for Wednesdays and Fridays, it ends at 1 30 PM. So it's like something sticking out of the uniform timetable. Some 1 hour extra thing. An obstacle. Haha, I would say. But another disadvantage about Thursday is that I've mathematics tuition at 6 PM. Which I have to go home and prepare for it. So it's like tiring. But my tuition teacher asked me to go there half an hour early, so she could help me. Really grateful to have such a wonderful tuition teacher. =)

FRIDAY: Yesterday was supposed to be wonderful, relaxed. School started with 2 periods to PE. Then recess. Good. After recess was English (2 periods), POA (3 periods). After that was contact time, so went back to home room and settled some admin matters with my form teacher. It was then chapel. This people playing the music this week sucks except the piano. The guitar is out of tune and drums screwed up. Worship leader was unable to keep the school quiet which resulted in inefficiency. After school, my whole class went to support my school's tennis match against Victoria Sec. This school sucks. Waste of time. Got so tired after that. Since Ambrose's class also went, so I went home with him at 4 30PM since we knew that the match could go on to 6 PM ++. Went back to Seng Kang, then we went McDonald's for dinner and went home. Upon reaching home, bathed and practiced piano for a while and went to sleep to the next morning.

SATURDAY: Woke up from a 11 hour sleep last night at 8 AM today. Blogging and checking facebook/friendster now. And going to prepare for Chinese Tuition later at 2 PM.

This is my week so far. A brief summary of what happened.

Byebye,
Cephas

Labels: