Saturday, 14 February 2009
10:46 pm: STRESSED UP WEEK
IT has been a stressful week, I must say, with many more to come, though...I have activities almost everyday after school this week, made me so tired, still, had to force myself to so some self study for exams. I really feel nervous, stressed, going mad, tired. I can't wait to be back in church tomorrow, worshiping God. IT WORKS, though, whenever I pray to the lord to like take my burdens away and let me sleep peacefully for the night, he really did. I just all of the sudden placed all the troubles, worries, burdens all out of my head. And slept so peacefully. Now being 80% tired, I kind of don't know what to write. Let's talk about school. It was all just test and graded assignments. Some GOOD and some BAD. Good ones, all smiles, hard work paid off. Bad ones, just one message, study harder, don't play so much.
If you've ever noticed, I've just changed my blog skin. This new one should be better, without all the hassle of buttons. BUTTONS, are sometimes very troublesome and irritating, though... Give me feedbacks, yeah... I choose this piano theme is because I myself play piano, love it to a certain extend, and so on...
Next week's gonna be another stressful week, just sometimes, people in my class are irritating. I dislike them, detest them. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF IRRITATING MONKEYS THAT MADE MY LIFE A HELL LOT WORSE AND STRESSFUL. When the teacher is teaching, you should give your 100% attention. But for my class' case, it was 100% different, 100% opposite, makes me feel so sick and tired of them. NEED STRESS RELIEF MEDICINE!!!!!
Okay, gotta go, I've a Church service to attend tomorrow morning at 9 30 AM,
BYEBYE
Labels: Account of the day