Monday, 30 March 2009

5:22 pm: BORED BORED BORED!!!

BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!

I am feeling so bored at cca, which is why I am posting. I know that I haven't been updating the blog for ages. HAH. Well, getting so bored at cca, with almost absolutely nothing to do, drives me crazy, especially when my retarded teacher is singing away like some idiot that just came out of the mental hospital. LOL! The way he sings makes ppl laugh.. LIKE ME LAUGHING NOW...

Recently it's been kind of busy, stress, tests, exams all in mind. No time to take a proper break. Some blogging would perhaps release some stress. =) With sleeping in mind now, this cca meeting is draggggggggggggging too long. I can't wait to go home bath, study, enjoy, sleep. His mouth just can't stop blabbering nonsense.

With retarded Sec 1s and a retarded teacher at cca now, it's gonna make me mad. One just can't stop singing, one just can't stop his BANG BANG BANG. BORED.

Labels: