Sunday, 22 November 2009

9:59 pm: Back

Hello everyone,

I know, this blog has been left untouched for many many months; my apologies, now I'm reviving it. This blog is actually what most people know me of, what most people link, and stuff. So I think I shall start posting here again, and also another side, well if you're close enough to me you can simply ask me for the other one's address. :) Okay, first things first, I did a lot of cleanup and removed all the blogs from the links section that were no longer in existence. Seeing all the old posts of this blog is like looking at stuff unpacked and yeah, don't really like the dead feeling of it. So now, I shall begin posting to bring more life to this blog :D

Been on the computer ever since I was back from grandma's house, haven't took a shower, tired and giddy and a little confused. Yes this is what I am now. But on a brighter note, I can't wait to go watch 2012 with my classmates tomorrow, it's gonna be fun though the trailer's a bit retarded. And maybe somewhere this week I'm gonna go shopping too with Winston, too, to buy the remains on my shopping list :D

iTunes is getting boring; all the songs are so ___________________. I want to sleep when I hear them, or rather feel like turning it off when I start turning it on. Boring!