Tuesday, 24 November 2009
1:45 pm: lamenting about life at home? :O
OMG!!!!! I can't believe I'm actually rotting at home?????!!!!!!!!I want to go out!!!! I'd rather feel tired and worn out when I come back from going out than to stay at home whole day feeling so fresh. Damn.
Yesterday went out with Keith and Yu Cong, watched 2012, played pool, lan for a while I guess, which was boring cause it's in front of the freaking computer?, and also went around plaza singapura for nuts, hahaha, yeah. Dinner at ps as well, which is soooo nice, I ordered korean ginseng soup, which tastes superb!! I'm soooo gonna go back to ps for that soup again! :D
I really can't believe this is even happening when I'm rotting at home! :'( *pulls a long face*
Mhmmmmmm, can't wait for tomorrow and friday where there's piano lesson and outing with Winston on friday where I'll shooooppppeee till I drop!!!! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAA. I think I'm gonna make myself something to eat or go compass get lunch (such a lazy person where compass's so near and I can't even bother to go there) and practice the remaining parts of the song for my piano. :)
I must say though, that going out can be quite tiring, but fun :DDD I want to go out and have lots of FUN that will never cease. It's gonna kill me if I'd stay at home for another day like this.