Tuesday, 1 December 2009

8:49 pm: 1 2 3

Today is a day filled with no accomplishments! :(

1. Woke up at 1pm and my head's spinnin' like crazy today, totally dampen my day for packing my room and now it's in a mess. It's just because of a small fly it became so awful. Some bee thing flew into my room yesterday so I started spraying bygon all over, even constance could smell it from her room. =x This is how horrible the bygon could get, despite the bee thing going away already, the smell was like freaking there for the whole night with windows and doors opened. Sprayed air wink all over this time :D I can get retarded sometimes.

2. I've just came to realize that I've been going out recently, till left with no time for piano practicing. And plus today I was giddy so couldn't practice. Even up till now, so gonna sleep early tonight. :p And also, tomorrow's wednesday, if I don't get the songs right by tomorrow my piano teacher's gonna have my head for dinner :( So better act fast I guess?

3. And also, I think I've already delayed my mugging plans. Dam. It's supposed to start on 20th november, now's the 1st of dec and I've got nothing done. Gonna force myself to start man. If not 2010 will be screwed. Got so many things on my list undone and they all HAVE TO BE done. OMG this madness is driving me even madder! TSK.