Thursday, 3 December 2009
1:53 am: 5 6 7 8!!!!
Hello everybody,It's late in the midnight and I have quite A FEW things undone.
1. Go bathe.
2. Pack my table/room. (saving it for tomorrow)
Life's such a mess right now? Yes it is needless to say. Been playing maplestory again since yesterday midnight, when someone sent me an appalling sms. I know it's kinda some "苦肉计" to make me play maple again right? (sorry i kinda forgotten the term for it in english, stuff like this happens sometimes) The things just contradict too much. But hey, talking about contradictions, I've recently came to realize that people around my life just freaking like to contradict; okay if you think slow, nevermind, but at least please plan what'cha gonna say carefully so I won't be saying all these. The people who do and is reading this now, just MARK MY WORDS, nincompoops!
Okay, while I was waiting for my train at the LRT outside my house, this old man keeps walking up and down the platform nonstop. OMG it's like he's insane or something. And the best part is like nobody even noticed there's something wrong. He keeps walking up and down, same path taken each time. And here I am wondering, "can this old folly even board the train, then HAHAHAHAHA goes in my head, trying to control, trying to control". Seriously la, he's mad. And and on the NEL there's this BANNNNGGAAALAAHHHHH talking on the phone in some alien language, has this fetid smell that I can't stand omg. Freaking stink till I got off at serangoon for cirlce line. yuck.
And had one of the best dinners ever at my grandma's house. Only ee por's cooking suits my stomach, seriously. Since I was fed by her when I was a little little boy. :D The rest of the people's cooking is like SHIT man, including myself. I know I'm being an idiot saying this lol.
Okay 10 minutes to 2am, gotta go bathe and watch the simpsons!