Thursday, 23 December 2010

9:56 pm: each step you take

I'm back in Singapore!!!

Haha trip was okay on an overall scale and yeah. Recently i found myself not being able to sleep properly. Mind filled with thoughts about random stuff and people again. Wth. But it is my prayer to let God give me the serenity to accept the things I can't change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference. Guess that's about it. Life as it's now i guess. Was thinking to myself: things and people change. If we ourselves don't ADAPT to these changes, we'll forever become extinct, aka stuck in the moment.. LOL. We make conclusions, but never really applied what we've learnt from these conclusions. Isn't that prolonging the tortures for ourselves? I mean like I've had it; sleepless nights with thoughts about stuff, about people, about being the same as ever before. Nothing's gonna change cause everything is so different now. What it is is now or never, time does not rewind. The most painful part is moving on, and yes, the first step is always the hardest. But once one has moved, he'd be glad he moved and not stayed at the same spot continuing to feel that strong sense of disappointment. Letting go is the first step, and also the hardest.

For me, I need to move on from so many things. What I feel is that it isn't worth the pain, for so many months, it has struck me over and over again. I know i'll grow out of it, but when? When am I gonna stop feeling so miserable everyday? It's too much, way too much. Moving on is the best solution.