Saturday, 11 December 2010

12:26 am: moving on to something new

Ah, i'm having post camp syndrome! I really enjoyed iCamp venture 2010! Really "roughed it out", did many things I haven't done before, overcame fear of heights, got to know my fellow church friends better, and really discovered the other side of me that I didn't know! Had fun with all the games and nonsense talks and stuff! Truth or dare! xD HAHA. :DD

Also at the camp I've also given thoughts about my life, about friendships, about that girl, about so many things. I guess it's about surrendering: all of it to God. It's God's will in the end, whether things would work out in life. So from now on I'm not gonna worry and I'm leaving it all to my dear Lord Jesus. :) On the not so bright note, I've also given thoughts over some friendships. Yeah. I think I can confidently say goodbye to people in my life this year whom sometimes treat you like close friends and sometimes like dirt; I don't need friends like that and don't think friendships like that are even worth a cent. I mean like, what's the point? The cycle goes round and round. I'll be the first one to put a stop to all these, close the chapter, and embark on something that is more exciting down the road, something new that is I'm looking forward to.

Christmas is coming!! I'm gonna start doing massive cleaning in my room and start writing christmas cards! Merry christmas everyone!! :D Gonna sleep already!! I'm so glad to have relinquished all these crap thoughts about these so called "friendships". :))