Thursday, 14 April 2011

9:35 pm: we move on

Life goes on? and it has to.. isn't it? With or without.

I managed to settle myself down and really think through, I began to read more about stuff like that, how the whole process is, and yeah, learnt a whole lot during my free time at work today. Oh and by the way, today de facto last day! :( Well, I would say I enjoyed myself at cac, coordinating and dealing with pastors and youth workers brings about it's challenges too, just like any other workplace:)

Another thing I managed to do just now when I got home, was, surprisingly QUIET TIME! Haven't done so in such a long while, read this coming sunday school's passage, and prayed, and just did the questions naturally:) Last time I keep getting stuck and now it's better cause what the bible says is just starting to make very real sense. Like I could really use the advise and warnings given and just apply them to life as at now. Really awesome stuff:)

I really felt a whole lot better after much thought, and I began to really take things at a different level, and also looking beyond. Felt like having a bird's eye view. To really think, I think I'm better off without than with. At least I won't get hurt by stuff that's kinda mundane and really not worthwhile, I can do what I wanna do, I have more free time, I don't have to conform to that kind of "high ordeal" that really sucks everything out of me. It's like you know you're gonna lose in that bet and you bet all you have into it. Silly me. Should be really thankful for what God has wonderfully blessed me with, and not be greedy. The saying goes, "you can't have best of both worlds"... :)